How To Use Mass Gainer For Best Results With 5 Helpful Tips
While many people consider mass gainers to be full of sugar, they could be a godsend savior for anybody trying to gain healthy weight, size, and muscle. Mass gainer supplements can supply you with the extra calories you require for growth. Before you run to the supermarket just to randomly pick the first mass gainer off the shelf, here is how to use a mass gainer in your routine.
What is a Mass Gainer?
Mass gainers are high-calorie supplements that include varying amounts of protein, fats, carbs, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and other ingredients. Although the protein content of a mass gainer is lower than that of whey protein, the number of carbs and fats is greater. This high carbohydrate consumption is required to increase calorie intake. There are several varieties of mass gainers in the market today, each with a distinct caloric supply so choose what suits you depending upon your needs.
What does a Mass Gainer do to your Body?
No matter how hard you train at the gym, your body needs quality calories. So if you’re wondering should I take mass gainer? To gain mass, yes, you have to consume enough calories every single day. This means more calories than your body requires to maintain your current weight given you’re burning them away at the strenuous workout sessions.
Do Mass Gainers Work?
Yes, mass gainers are effective. They provide a lot of easily digestible calories, and those calories come from the best sources for muscle building: protein and starchy carbohydrates. They also keep the fat content low, reducing the possibility of those calories being turned into body fat.
Are Mass Gainers Healthy?
Bulking means adding extra foods to the diet. Mass gainers don’t usually contain many micronutrients, vitamins, minerals, or fibre. If you replaced all of your meals with mass gainers, your diet would become deficient in all of those things, and that could certainly harm your general health.
To know how to use mass gainers properly, you can add one scoop in about 300ml of water post-workout. The best time to take mass gainer would be post workout. Although, if you’re already consuming meat, dairy, eggs, fruits, veggies, nuts, olive oil, grains, and legumes in your regular diet, and add in a mass gainer shake, it would give you better results.
How to make sure you’re getting the most out of your mass gainer?
- Examine ingredients– If you’re going to invest your time, money, and efforts into a mass gainer to help you meet your body goals, make absolutely sure that it has the right ingredients to get you there. There are a lot of ingredients that may help you put on weight, but you don’t want those extra pounds to come as pure fat.It’s important to know what’s in your mass gainer before you pin your muscle-building hopes on it.
- Pair it with the right workout– If you’re drinking a mass gainer without working out, you might as well be pounding a strawberry milkshake. Focus on compound movements and limit yourself to about 45 minutes of active lifting time each session. In combination with a good mass gainer, you should start seeing results.
- Follow the instructions– Each mass receiver usually comes with instructions for use on the back of the label. Always follow these guidelines when choosing a site size and try not to use more or less than the recommended usage so that you can get the best results.
How to use a Mass Gainer?
To gain mass, you have to take in more calories than you burn consistently. Here’s a good way to help you determine your calorie needs. Users should establish a calorie baseline. Track how many calories you’re taking in daily. Add one Mass Gainer shake per day. That too it’s mixed in water. Using milk or the beverage of your choice adds more calories.
After two weeks, if you have not gained, add another shake. It would be best to keep increasing calories while watching your waistline until you begin to gain mass. If you’re gaining unwanted pounds, decrease calories. If you’re not gaining mass, increase calories. If you’re gaining, keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll see results for sure. That’s the trick to how to use Mass Gainer. Also, mass gainers can be used between meals and especially following a workout.
- Determine how many calories you’re currently consuming
- Add one mass gainer shake per day
- Monitor results after two weeks
- Determine if you need to add more calories or stay on the same
- Adjust your caloric intake according to your results
The journey to a properly built physique has its own ups and downs, but to help the process and make it easier, at Big Flex we have all the best supplements. Our mass gainers are a real boon with packed calories and protein content. If you want the best results for your body, our Big Flex Mass Gainer will help you achieve your goal quicker! Start your fitness journey today.