Branch chain amino acid, also known as BCAA or protein building blocks, is an amino acid. Leucine, isoleucine, and valine are the three amino acids necessary for life that are present in BCAAs. They are essential for assisting our bodies in producing energy and the proteins that help develop our muscles. Big Flex has a wide range of BCAA supplements for its customers.
What are BCAAs
BCAAs are important amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine, which account for around 35% of muscle protein in your body. They’re called “essential” because your body doesn’t produce them on its own; you must obtain them via diet and exercise supplements. However, this specific amino may also aid in the preservation of muscular glycogen reserves, which feeds your muscles and reduces protein breakdown during exercise. Translation? BCAA protein helps you obtain more from your everyday workouts.
Benefits of Consuming (BCAA) Amino Acids
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of consuming BCAA-
- Branched Chain Amino Acids are rich in electrolytes such as sodium and potassium. These electrolytes minimize exhaustion when ingested during exercises. They also aid in the hydration of your body during tough activities.
- BCAAs are extremely beneficial in muscle growth. They also help with muscular development. BCAAs contain leucine, which aids in muscle development. They increase muscle protein synthesis while decreasing muscle catabolism.
- BCAAs can be quite useful in ruling out delayed onset muscular pain. BCAA Aminos aid to reduce tiredness after strenuous training sessions, providing relief from muscular pain.
How to Choose the Right BCAA for you?
Here are some things to keep in mind in order to choose the right BCCA for you-
- Select a BCAA amino acid supplement with a higher leucine concentration.
- The ratio of leucine to isoleucine and valine should be high.
- Be wary of any BCAA supplement that has added sugar or other potentially dangerous ingredients.
- To acquire the best BCAA, choose reputable websites.
Big Flex BCAA is made in such a way that it allows you to push yourself harder during workouts. Our BCAA protein is safe and helpful for everyone who wants to get the most out of their exercise regimen because it is built with high-quality components.
Why buy BCAA Protein Online by Big Flex
At Big Flex, we have all the products to keep you healthy and safe. Whether you’re looking for whey protein online, weight gainer, whey protein isolate, pre workout drinks, other pre workout supplements, or mass gainer, we provide you with a diverse range of workout products. Our Big Flex BCAA helps-
- Helps build lean muscle so you can increase your strength and endurance.
- It is made to support intense workouts.
- This formula can help reduce muscle soreness.
Where to buy BCAA’s?
Big Flex’s website sells BCAA online all over India. The three main BCAA products are-
- Big Flex Prime Bcaa Branch Chain Amino Acid
- Big Flex Essential BCAA Energy
- Big Flex Essential BCAA
Big Flex offers three distinct types of BCAA supplements. Our products have all been laboratory-verified and tested. On our website, you can also get excellent deals on BCAA.
Which is the best BCAA?
Based on your fitness goal, you can decide which best BCAA supplement from the following list is best for you:
|Bigflex Essential BCAA||Cola Fizz||250g|
|Bigflex Essential BCAA Energy||Green Apple||500g|
|Bigflex Prime Bcaa Branch Chain Amino Acid||Apple Fizz||400g|
|Black Currant Fizz||400g|
Are BCAAs safe to consume?
BCAA supplements are absolutely safe to take when consumed rightly. If you want to start taking branched-chain amino acids, consult with a healthcare expert to see if it’s good for you and decide the quantity to be consumed.
BCAA powder supplements online are best taken before or after a workout. Many people who are wanting to grow muscle take them in the morning and before going to bed.
- How Can I get BCAA naturally?
Natural foods that provide BCAA are corn, beef, chicken, brown rice, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and cashews.
- How BCAA supplements work?
BCAA Amino Acid nourishes your skeletal muscles when you exercise, allowing you to exceed your boundaries to perform better. They aid in the restoration of glycogen levels in your body, the primary fuel that your muscles utilize to generate energy. This in turn offers a consistent stream of energy to keep you going while exercising.
- Are BCAA good for you?
BCAA protein is good for those who are looking to increase muscle growth, decrease muscle soreness and reduce exercise fatigue. Consuming BCAA supplements can boost muscle growth and performance as well as minimize muscle damage from exercise. BCAA protein may also help those who have liver problems.
- Which is better BCAA and Creatine?
As a newbie, determining where to begin with supplements might be difficult. There are several choices, some of which appear to have similar effects, such as BCAAs and creatine. Your personal goals will determine if BCAAs or creatine is best for you.
- Creatine is good for increasing muscular growth, strength, and power.
- BCAAs are good for supporting muscle repair and recovery after exercise.
- Can I consume BCAAs without exercise?
You very certainly can! BCAAs are considered essential because your body cannot produce them, unlike non-essential amino acids. As a result, obtaining them from other sources is critical (food or supplements). When utilized appropriately, they are a very effective nutrition supplement.
- Does BCAA make you gain weight?
No, BCAA does not make you gain weight when consumed rightly. It simply helps gain muscle and strength.