Pharmgrade Healthy Living Melatonin, 60 Tabs | Pack Of 2
0 out of 5
PharmGrade Healthy Living Multivitamin, 60 Tablets
0 out of 5
Pharmgrade Once A Day Multivitamin(60 Tabs)Red Series
0 out of 5
What are Multivitamins?
Multivitamins are largely composed of vitamins and minerals, but they can also include unique substances such as plant extracts, omega-3 fats, and probiotics.
Nutritional deficiency has become a prevalent concern as eating habits, lifestyles, and stress levels have changed. Since the body cannot generate vitamins and minerals, they must be obtained from outside sources, such as diet or supplements.
Benefits & Uses: Multivitamins
A multivitamin dietary supplement is a great option for maintaining overall health, preventing nutritional deficiencies, enhancing immunity, increasing energy levels, and generally feeling better.
Here are some of the most important benefits of taking multivitamins-
- Stress and anxiety can be significantly reduced by vitamins and minerals in your daily multivitamin.
- Taking multivitamins and maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you stay active and fit.
- Getting adequate vitamins and minerals helps the brain activities that control your mood.
- Multivitamins help ensure smooth cognitive functioning.
How to choose the right multivitamin for you?
With so many multivitamin alternatives available, selecting one can get confusing. However, it is important to check the label to ensure it includes adequate levels of all the vitamins and minerals the body requires.
A multivitamin supplement should be approved and designed in accordance with one’s health requirements. The best multivitamin for men isn’t the same as the best multivitamin for women. To understand dietary demands and supplement choices, it is advisable to visit an expert or a doctor.
Types of Vitamins and Minerals
1. Vitamins: These are chemical molecules that are required for numerous metabolic activities in the body. There are two kinds of vitamins: water-soluble vitamins and fat-soluble vitamins.
- Water-Soluble Vitamins: B complex vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, niacin, folic acid, and B12 come into this group since their absorption in the body requires water
- Fat-Soluble Vitamins: Vitamins A, D, E, and K are fat-soluble because they require fat to be absorbed.
2. Minerals: These are naturally occurring inorganic components that are essential to sustain the body’s optimal electrolyte balance.
Best Multivitamins Online in India
There are various health supplement companies, however, Big Flex stands out for its efficacy. Our solutions provide adequate amounts of micronutrients as well as additional nutrients such as amino acids and omega-3, which are sometimes ignored. Some of our best-selling multivitamins include:
- Pharmgrade Healthy Gut– It helps in facilitating cellular health by reducing free radicals in our body and enhancing antioxidant benefits.
- Pharmgrade Healthy Living Melatonin– This particularly helps in deep sleep and muscle-building recovery.
- Pharmgrade Healthy Living Multivitamin– This potent formula contains 13 vitamins and 12 minerals that help in building staunch immunity.
- Pharmgrade Healthy Living Zinc– Provides better immunity & overall well-being.
- Pharmgrade Once A Day Multivitamin– It helps in boosting stamina, enhances immunity and takes care of bone health.
- Pharmgrade Recovery Max ZMA–It helps the body to regulate moods and lets your body cope with stress
Where to buy the Best Multivitamin Supplements Online in India.
Big Flex is the most trustworthy source for multivitamins, BCAA, pre workout, whey protein supplement, mass gainer, and immunity booster. This is because all of our products guarantee authenticity and are of the highest quality. You can also benefit from the many combinations of offers that will help get the most bang for your buck.
- Can a Multivitamin supplement be consumed daily?
Multivitamins should be taken as required. It is important to read the label and follow the recommended dosage. At Big Flex, we have Pharmgrade Once A Day Multivitamin which can be taken daily.
- At what time should I consume a Multivitamin?
Multivitamins can be consumed at any given point of the day. Individual vitamin and mineral supplements may be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal. However, it is preferable to follow the directions provided.
- What should I do in case I miss a dose?
If a dose is missed, it is best to wait and take the next recommended dose. It is not advised to double the dose at once.
- Who all can take Multivitamins?
Multivitamin supplements can be taken by anybody, including children, elderly, and nursing mothers.
- Is it good to take a multivitamin every day?
There are several vitamin supplements available online in India, but not all of them can be used on a regular basis. Big Flex’s Pharmgrade Once A Day Multivitamin, on the other hand, can be taken every day.