• 4.3g Bcaa, Promotes Muscle strength & recovery
• Fast absorbing, Added digestive enzyme blend for higher & faster protein absorption
• Promotes Protein nourishment
• Helps to facilitate muscle protein synthesis, Helps in muscle recovery & growth
• Helps to improve performance & strength
• Good pre, post-workout, or anytime for high-quality protein supplementation
• Vegan Friendly
• Gluten Free
• 0g added sugar
Maximum Strength: BigFlex Prime Whey Protein contains essential amino acids and 4.3g of Branched Chain Amino Acids. They absorb in the body quickly and help in muscle protein synthesis. Thus, increasing muscle mass and strength.
Gluten-Free: BigFlex Prime Whey Protein is Gluten-free and Sucrose-free, making it great for people with Celiac disease. It is also preservatives-free, thus providing you with rich and authentic nutrients.
Added DigeZyme: BigFlex Prime Whey Protein contains DigeZyme, which is a multi-enzyme complex. It helps with the faster absorption of protein in your body and also acts as an immunity booster.
BigFlex Prime Whey Protein is a treat for your taste buds. It comes in four palatable flavours: coffee, Strawberry Mango, Irish Chocolate, and Banana Vanilla.
Rs. 2,974.15 Rs. 3,499.00 You Save 15% (Rs. 524.85)
Bigflex Prime Whey Protein provides 24 grams of 100% Whey Protein per serving. Whey is considered to be the best source of protein due to its high Biological Value (BV), Amino Acid Profile, and fast absorption to give your body what it needs to build muscle and recover. Each serving of Bigflex Prime Whey Protein delivers 4.3 grams of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), which are depleted during intense training. BCAAs help promote the building of protein, as well as help with speeding recovery. Bigflex Prime Whey Protein also delivers 2 grams of L-Leucine, the BCAA that is directly involved in activating muscle protein synthesis, the process that builds your muscles and allows you to get stronger.
1. How is whey protein made?The liquid whey is a by product of the cheese-making process. It is further filtered to remove all bacteria as well as the majority of the fat and lactose content. It is then put through a second filtration process depending on the form of the whey protein product. Now, once this secondary filtration has been carried out, the liquid whey is then spray dried into a powder and then packaged.
Yes, they have minimal carbohydrates per serving.
Although whey protein promotes weight loss, if it contributes to you being in a calorie surplus, you might gain weight. This can be because you are consuming the product but not exercising enough to burn it out.
Whey protein is just like other protein sources. *It provides the building blocks needed to repair and rebuild muscle tissue. *Furthermore, it can also help you stay fuller for a longer period. *It helps to improve your body composition.
There are three forms of whey protein: 1. Whey protein Hydrolysed 2. Whey protein isolate 3. Whey protein Concentrate
Ans: Servings are as follows: 1 Kg Prime Whey protein contains 30 servings. 2 Kg Prime Whey protein contains 60 servings
Answer: Scoop size is 30g