Rs. 2,974.15 Rs. 3,499.00 You Save 15% (Rs. 524.85)
Whey Protein is derived from milk, the best protein source for vegetarians.
Whey Protein is loaded with all the essential (BCAA) and non-essential amino acids that help in facilitating muscle protein synthesis and recovery in post-training sessions.
Whey Protein is a convenient way to add 25 to 50 grams of high-quality protein to your daily protein intake. Whey Protein is absorbed and utilized very quickly as compared to other protein sources.
Whey Protein, along with casein is derived from milk. A source of essential amino acids and protein, these elements are the building blocks of protein that process naturally within the human body. Now, there are three different types of whey protein:
These three all have unique nutritional compositions and cater to different types of dietary needs.
All proteins are made up of amino acids, and whey happens to be a complete source of protein. This means that it contains all the 9 essential amino acids that humans must obtain through their diet. Whey proteins comprises roughly about 20% of the protein content in dairy milk with the rest being casein proteins.
What is the recommended usage of whey protein?
The first question that pops up in our minds is when can this whey protein powder be consumed?
- You can consume it either early in the morning, between meals and pre or post workout.
How does one consume whey protein?
- Add 200-220ml of water or milk to a shaker
- Add 1 heaping scoop of powder
- Shake it well until it is completely mixed
- Consume immediately
Consumption note: Consume 1 or 2 servings per day or as advised by the dietician or instructor. If you are going through any medical condition, consult a doctor and ask for the permission and the dosage to avoid any possible side effects.
What if frothing occurs?
In case of excessive frothing, use glass instead of a shaker. Pour liquid first and then add the powder for reducing the lumps formed. Now, adjust the flavour intensity by slightly varying the amount of liquid to prepare it.
Why is whey protein favourable?
- It is an ideal everyday shake to support all fitness and workout goals
- It features 4.5g naturally-occurring BCAA's
- It boasts 24 g of high-quality protein
- Available with a delicious taste
Features of Whey Isolate:
- It is perfect for providing a powerful protein boost
- It features 90% protein content
- It is completely fat free
- The best part, it contains less than 100 calories
Kindly note that the nutritional information will vary depending upon the flavour.
1. How is whey protein made?
- The liquid whey is a byproduct of the cheese-making process. It is further filtered to remove all bacteria as well as the majority of the fat and lactose content.
- It is then put through a second filtration process depending on the form of whey protein product.
- Now, once this secondary filtration has been carried out, the liquid whey is then spray dried into a powder and then packaged.
2. Is whey protein keto-friendly?
- Yes, they have minimal carbohydrate per serving.
3. Can whey protein help you to gain weight?
- Although whey protein promotes weight loss, if it contributes to you being in a calorie surplus, you might gain weight. This can be because you are consuming the product but not exercising enough to burn it out.
4. How does whey protein work?
- Whey protein is just like other protein sources.
- It provides the building blocks needed to repair and rebuild muscle tissue.
- Furthermore, it can also help you stay fuller for longer period of time.
- It helps to improve your body composition.
5. What is the difference between the various forms of whey protein? What is the difference between them?
- There are three forms of whey protein:
1. Whey protein concentrate
2. Whey protein isolate
3. Whey protein hydrolysate
- Concentrate is the most commonly found form.
- It is low in fat
- It is low in lactose
- It is high in protein (it typically exceeds 70%)
- Isolates are further processed
- They help remove all the fat
- They help remove lactose (containing at least 90% protein)
- Hydrolysates are slightly different
- They are pre-digested
- They have an additional processing step
- This makes them more rapidly absorbable in comparison to the other forms.
What are the benefits of consuming whey protein?
1. It helps in speedy and effective recovery of the muscles
- It is enriched with pure protein by weight.
- It provides muscle-building and mass gainer proteins for every serve of approx 33g that aids in speedy and effective recovery of muscles post a strenuous workout session for a lean muscle build.
2. It is rich in BCAAs & EAAs
- This whey protein supplement powder comes with a full amino acid profile which includes 4.37 of BCAAs.
- BCAA namely leucine, isoleucine and valine helps in increasing muscular strength, stamina and with muscle recovery.
3. It aids in weight loss
- Bigflex is one of the best protein supplements in the Indian market.
- It keeps you full all day long.
- It helps you achieve your dream physique in a short time.
4. It helps build lean muscles
- It has digestive enzymes that aid in building muscles.
- Consumption of whey protein along with regular exercising and good eating habits results in a lean body.
5. It helps in digestion
- It helps in better digestion with added digestive enzymes.
- It plays a vital role in improved digestion of protein thereby lowering any symptoms of bloating.
Uses & Effectiveness
- It is effective for athletic performance.
- Regular consumption of whey protein while also regularly exercising increases muscle strength and athletic performance.
- Consistency is the key to seeing the results.
- Kindly consume the right dosage. It is not advisable to consume it in larger amounts as it can cause side effects such as increased bowel movements, acne, nausea, thirst, bloating, reduced appetite, tiredness and headache.
Whey protein has most often been used by adults in doses of up to 30 grams daily for up to 6 months. Speak with a healthcare provider to find out what dose might be best for a specific purpose.
1. It helps in building muscles
25g of protein per 30g scoop aids in providing a rich protein source to the body and helps in building muscles.
Rich in BCAAs and Glutamic acid, it ensures faster muscle recovery and growth after an intense workout.
It is worth noting that the antibodies which fight diseases are actually made up of proteins. With a high concentration of amino acids and proteins, whey protein helps to enhance the body's immunity against diseases.
The added digestive enzymes blend for higher and faster protein absorption.
Our highly researched and best in class flavours are specially developed to give you a whey protein shake that you would love drinking every time you plan to workout.
Made using high quality Whey, No Amino Spiking, No Added Sugar, No Banned Substance, Gluten-Free, Steroid Free, Tested for Purity. Manufactured in a Registered space, ISO and FSSAI certified manufacturing facility ensures the best product quality standards.
How does Bigflex ensure the best quality?
We always focus on creating products with the best of ingredients. We are registered, hygienic and tested before launching. Our brand’s aim is to provide purity with good results without any harmful ingredients. Before dispatching products from our manufacturing facilities there are strict and multiple layers of quality check parameters that help us in delivering the highest standard of products, each time.
Why trust Bigflex?
We are a sports nutrition and nutraceutical brand for people who aspire to lead an athletic and healthy lifestyle. Bigflex sports nutrition products are formulated after loads of research with extra emphasis given on the maintenance of world-class quality and unmatched efficacy.
Another thing that we are proud of is that we support the Make in India movement. All our products from BCAA, Whey Protein, Mass Gainer to EAA and Immunity Booster packages are all made with selected ingredients from India and for the people of India.
BuyWhey Protein online!
You can now enjoy the convenience of buying Whey Protein online and getting it delivered to your doorstep. Since all our orders above ₹3000 qualify for free doorstep delivery. If you choose to pay cash on delivery, there are shipping charges involved. Other than that no extra charges are levied on any orders taken on Bigflex.
All our items be itWhey Protein,Mass Gainer,BCAA protein,EAA supplement,Immunity booster,testosterone booster,preworkout supplementsand any other nutraceutical, we dispatch them the same day that the order is placed. The order reaches your doorstep within 5-7 days.
If we are for some reason, unable to dispatch it within 7 working days of receiving the order, we cancel the product and notify you with an email about the same. As for the payment, it will be paid back to you in the same manner as it was paid.